Pair of Tiffany favrile glass and bronze Curtain Border hanging shades c. 1910, the broad domical shade composed of geometric glass tiles in heavily mottled glass, above a lower border of vertical rectangular sections 16×24 Replacement Value: $225,000 L. C. Tiffany was born in 1848......
Residential Contents is a term used to describe the typical furniture and furnishings within and around a home. It may be the case that there is no single item, set, or group that has significant value but the aggregate of all the contents create a value that must be determined. Typical reasons individuals, families, and professionals in a fiduciary role require an independent, certified appraisal report are:
- Divorce Settlement
- Valuation as of date of death for Estate Settlement
- Equitable Distribution among multiple beneficiaries
- Charitable Donation to remove all contents
- Insurance Coverage and Damage Claim Resolution
- Awareness of unknown valuable items